Due north
Okay, I realize something is probably wrong with me when I'm taking spiritual cues from a TV column in Salon, but this quote struck me this morning: "It's hard not to admire those who are weird enough and determined enough to live by their own compasses that their quirks end up hanging out like an untucked shirt." It got me thinking about what it means to live by my own compass, and how that dovetails with my general theme lately. So I'll ask this, oh you who have recently discovered commenting: do you live by your own compass? And what does that mean? PS: Thanks for commenting. My ego appreciates it. It's a nice feeling to have this private conversation with you.
1 Comments:
I live by my broken compass. You know me well enough, my friend, to know that is not just a clever turn of phrase. But I keep at it and enjoy getting lost. ~AEM
Post a Comment
<< Home