Odd gruntings
I haven't been writing here because I don't have much to say. Or, rather, I have entirely too much to say but I can't find the words, so it would only come out in babble. (Hmm, maybe that's the deal with babies too...) Went to the doctor today because my weird abdominal aches and pains won't go away. As I suspected, it's the same thing as a year and a half ago, a month after dad died. Personally, I think it's the boomerang effect of stress. When I'm going through something horrendous, I soldier through ("you're such a champ," my OB/GYN said). And then a month later, all the emotions and tension rebounds and punches me in the gut. In otherwords, my guts hate my guts.
1 Comments:
My body is always where stress comes out. So to speak. It erodes my immune system, and so I'll always get sick after a period of serious stress.
Post a Comment
<< Home