Saturday, July 10, 2004

Peeps, represent!

Okay, I'm a tad curious. Matt says all kindsa folks are reading the Cheepster. But hardly anybody comments! So, if you're out there, let me know! Comment. Tell me I'm a waste of bandwidth! Feed a chick's ego now and then. '-) Just wondering who's reading.

6 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Chip said...

present.

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you didn't know. ~AEM

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your writing!

Kris from GW Tx Forum

 
At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You keep posting, I'll keep reading (and not only the garden stuff!)...and maybe even comment once in a while too. Cheers.

Chan S.
Bookish Gardener
(http://fortyfour.typepad.com/bookishgardener)

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word.

Matt R.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first visit. I followed the link from The Bookish Gardener. If I find enough garden blogs maybe I can add another category to my oversized blogroll.

Lynn
http://www.aeternam626.com/b2/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home