What flavor are you?
Thought-provoking quiz: Are you a Neocon? Apparently, I hew closest to being a liberal, though I don't like the label and its connotations. Progressive, perhaps? Dunno. These guys say that Liberals: Are wary of American arrogance and hypocrisy Trace much of today's anti-American hatred to previous US foreign policies. Believe political solutions are inherently superior to military solutions Believe the US is morally bound to intervene in humanitarian crises Oppose American imperialism Support international law, alliances, and agreements Encourage US participation in the UN Believe US economic policies must help lift up the world's poor Historical liberal: President Woodrow Wilson Modern liberal: President Jimmy Carter For me, that would be: yes, yes, maybe, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Wilson? I forget. Carter? Not as bad as I thought when I was a kid, pretty great post-prexy story. Probably shouldn't have had to be President, though. Didn't seem as if he really liked it.
2 Comments:
We were kids and totally swallowed the spindoctoring of people on the Carter administration. He got hosed.
It told me I was a liberal. Me, the guy with a bumpersticker on my car that says "I'm too liberal for the Democratic Party". Not too surprising.
Post a Comment
<< Home