We grow 'em big around here
Ultrasound says Impending Babyness is currently 8 lbs, 3 oz and growing, with 2.5 weeks left to go. I'll just say "ow, ow, ow ow ow ow ow..." and leave it at that. I look like I'm smuggling a beach ball under my top. However, if anybody needs a linebacker in roughly 2023, let us know. Kinda quiet these days. Glued to CNN, though I probably shouldn't be. Very sad about N.O., one of my favorite places, and powerless to help out. Not sleeping much. A bit freaked out by impendingness. Excited and overwhelmed. Touched and honored by the generousity of friends and the wonderfulness of Future Daddy M. SOOOOO psyched for Longhorn kickoff this weekend. And did anybody mention the heat? No? That's the report from here. Send snow cones.
1 Comments:
I know some great snow cone places up here. Down thar, only on the East Side. Impending babyness! Too exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home