Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Better--perhaps perwinkle?

The blues have lifted again for the time being. I'm busy with work, and looking forward to some girl time with my friends A & S who are both coming for a visit this week. The memorial service was lovely, but as with all of those things, it's such a shame it takes death to get all those people back together. I steered clear of the photos and video and just did my singing bit. That was very hard, I was shaking as I sang, but I'm glad I did. Being a channel for that love and healing is one of the things I love about singing. There were lots of hurting people there, and I got to give them something. In return, a little of that blessing stayed with me, too. Now for Garden Blogging for the first time in weeks: The first Garden Chicks meeting was Sunday at our place and so far it's lots of fun. We toured around, I got great suggestions, some praise, and even a couple of gifts! It's nice to talk gardening with women who are roughly my age and experience level in the garden. Next time, it's brarygirl's place out in Dripping Springs and I can hardly wait! Yay, a club!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home