And while we're at it
If you have any baby pals who need blankies, may I suggest Sweet Lizzie Blankets? They are the softest, yummiest 100% cotton blankets made by hand by my friend Liz. She makes the blankets to help fund treatment for her beautiful boy Ethan, who is working every day to overcome his autism challenges. I met Ethan this weekend, in fact, and he is such a miracle guy. And besides doing good, these blankets make awesome shower and baby gifts. They're available in lots of colors, even monogrammed. I've given them to two friends already and they quickly became the favorite blankies at their houses. Liz also makes grown-up sized blankets, which are just heavenly. She made one for our friend Didi when she was in the hospital and it was such a comfort--and a huge hit, everybody wanted one for their couch at home! So check her out. Do your heart some good.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home